Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2 down, 1 to go!

Well, 2 of my classes are done, my last final is tomorrow!! Hopefully this means two things, first that I can sew more, and second, that I can blog more! In the last month it's been a bit hectic round here, and I'm estatic to finally be getting back to a calmer life. After tomorrow I get two blissful weeks of having nothing to do, followed by a week at my Grandparents, and then it's back to school mid-June. Whoo-hoo!

Anyway, through all the school work and the sicknesses I did manage to make Little J a dress; it's reception was lukewarm at first, but I think she warmed up to it:)


It's just a shift type dress, and it looked darling with the red tights she wore. I've got another all cut out, and plan on making it (and a few others) before we end up in the southern Utah heat.

So, to those that have hung with me during my month long study/puke-fest, I thank you:)