Wednesday, April 23, 2008

that time of the semester...

where I'm just happy to get my laundry done! And after the crud issues I had gotten really far behind. I haven't been blogging much because of the amount af assignments and tests coming at me. Hopfully it will quiet down a bit soon and I can get back to sewing and blogging! But I can't help but pass on a really great deal and a really neat site!

Camille at Simplify is giving away a really pretty quilt! Yep, giving it away!! All you have to do is wander over and leave a comment. Oh, and if you'd mention I sent ya I'll love ya:)-

On a totally different note, I got my Pay-It-Forward package! Whoo-Hoo! Jacquie at Tallgrass is the best! I'll have to put pictures up tonight, when I have time. This was just to let you all know to throw in for that sweet quilt:)