Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random acts of kindness

There are a few quilting / crafty blog where I lurk and I've started to see this linking up of women to spread kindness and smiles. I saw a great opportunity to join in and I couldn't resist!

Random Acts of Kindness

The rules are that the first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 365 days to make and send your gift. It might take me just that long! Hopefully not, but you all know how fast I don't do projects!. You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 more people to join in and receive a handmade gift from you.

Now, I know most of my readers aren't the blogging, crafty type, so I think we'll have to take a few liberties in how we pay it forward. If you're interested shoot me a comment, and if you don't have a blog we can brainstorm to think of another way to pay it forward:)

A little background

The trail begins back far enough that I can't find the originator... Which I think is really cool! This has touched many and I'm very excited to be a part of it. I got my chance to jump in at Tallgrass Prairie Studio. She is an amazing quilter and seems like the type of woman that I'd love to be friends with. This is a chance for me to not only do something positive in my own life, but to be able to connect with people out there in the "world":)